We thought you might like to see some of our recent success stories. This will be updated as new projects develop.
- £4m invested in the front entrance of the hospital to make it more welcoming.
- Merging with the Friends of the Royal Free to create a single charity focusing on patients and pioneering medical research.
- State of the art medical simulation equipment to improve training for clinical staff.
- Running workshops for hospital staff encouraging everyone to discuss how they relate to patients.
- A feasibility study for a ‘Wellbeing Centre’ which will help patients improve their lifestyle and avoid medical problems such as obesity, smoking and alcohol related illness.
- An improved medical library.
- New artwork in the hospital to improve the visual environment.