Massage Therapy locations
Massage therapy has been provided since 1992 and has expanded from providing care solely to oncology patients at The Royal Free Hampstead to currently covering five sites and almost every medical discipline.
“Each session bringing a smile when it is most needed”
July 2015 celebrated the milestone of 250,000 visits since the service was launched and during 2017/18 almost 35,000 visits were provided by the team. Our service is recognised nationally and globally and we are regularly consulted by other health service providers who wish to emulate our model.
- Wards by referral
- Out-patient clinics
- Massage therapy treatment room (2nd floor, by appointment only)
- Oncology Unit (including paediatric oncology)
- Maternity unit
- Dialysis unit
Chase Farm Hospital:
- Neuro-rehabilitation Ward
- Chemotherapy unit
- Tottenham Hale dialysis unit
- Edgware dialysis unit
- Finchley Memorial chemotherapy unit
Your donation can enable us to support patients in additional areas in the future.