Vitality Big Half Marathon
Sunday 10 March 2019
Join in the fun of the Big Half run
The Vitality Big Half marathon is about more than just a memorable way to see the city’s landmarks, it’s about celebrating with the communities that you will run through. Runners will be enjoying a route with DJs, bands, food and plenty of colour! So get on your running shoes and sign up to feel the experience of London.
The half-marathon starts near Tower Bridge and passes through Canary Wharf and Southwark before the finish line at the Cutty Sark in Greenwich.
To secure your charity place and run to make a difference to Royal Free patients please complete the registration form to sign up and our fundraising team will call you.
- Date: Sunday 10 March 2019
- Start time: 9am
- Location: Tower Bridge, London
- Registration fee: £39
- Fundraising minimum: £350 (excluding giftaid)
- Fundraising page: www.justgiving.com/royalfree or www.virginmoneygiving.com and select Royal Free Charity.
- Closing date for applications: 8 February 2019.
For further information visit the Vitality Big Half Marathon website.
Are you planning a fundraising event? Tell us about it!