Give a general donation
By supporting the hospital in general you enable us to fund equipment, services and facilities where they are neede most. For patients who wish to say 'Thank You' to multiple departments this is the most effective way to make a big difference.
Other ways to donate
Our team can help you donate in any way that you prefer:
Call us on 020 7472 6761
Royal Free Charity
Please make cheques payable to "Royal Free Charity" and enclose a note with your contact details for acknowledgement.
What your donation can buy
- £5 can buy an emergency care pack for those who have arrived at A&E without a toothbrush etc.
- £10 can buy slippers for the elderly patients to prevent falls.
- £25 can buy a massage therapy session to reduce stress and anxiety.
You can give
- as a one off donation
- as a regular donation
Where your money goes
- Massage therapy to reduce stress and anxiety
- Research to provide earlier diagnosis and advanced treatments
- Additional equipment to reduce waiting times and result times
- Improving the clinic environment and family room areas